It won’t be an exaggeration to say that the avocado toast craze is at an all-time high because of lockdown. Everyone’s Instagram feeds are speaking volumes about how much people like their avocado toasts in breakfast. This crunchy-yet-creamy toast is not just delicious and nutritious but it also is the quickest snack to satisfy your hunger pangs.
However, have you ever thought of tweaking or modifying your avocado toast to make something better and tastier? Well, we just curated some quick and unique ways of upgrading your usual and classic avocado toast.
1. Sweet Mango Avocado Toast: Just mix mangoes, lemon juice, and radicchio along with mashed avocados and make an open sandwich by just spreading the mixture. This sweet, buttery, and delicious toast is a great way to upgrade your usual breakfast toast.
2. Avocado and Heirloom Tomato Toast: Add fresh, ripened tomatoes, drizzle some balsamic vinegar on top, and mix it with some mashed avocados. Add herbs of your choice and spread it on toasted bread. (P.S: In case you are looking for some heirloom or carefully hand-picked avocados, visit avocado monthly for interesting deals)
3. Open-Faced Lemon Pepper Artichoke and Arugula Sandwich: How about upping your sandwich game by adding white bean hummus, artichokes, lemon juice, baby arugula, and sweet balsamic glaze? Well, this savory and mildly sweet toast could just double up as your favorite snack too!
4. Mexican-Style Avocado Toast: Just your usual Avocado toast with some Salsa, hot sauce, and vegan sour cream. These toppings won’t just enhance the flavor but will also make it healthier without compromising much on the calories-count.
5. Green Goddess Grilled Cheese Sandwich: A little bit of cheese addition wouldn’t hurt your stomach or your heart. Add Herb pesto, melted mozzarella, hand-picked avocado, and goat cheese combine to create a meal that will take you by surprise! You could easily get addicted to it.